Start a new topic
Answered

Quick heal total security not work properly

Dear sir/madam I've bought a 64 gb memory card(san disk micro sd card) which is recently infected by a virus. I tried to scan it with quick heal total security which i bought 15 days ago nd update it to latest version but it has failed to delete the virus again and again..plz suggest

Best Answer

Hi Chandra Prakash,

Please confirm below things:

1. Are you facing issue with only one Memory Card or every memory card connected with your system?

2. Also check what kind of virus problem you are facing with Memory Card, such as any unknown exe files created, data hide in memory card or shortcuts created etc.

If issue is with every external device which you are connecting to your system, you may scan your system once in Boot Time Scan mode.

In-case of same issue persist even after scanning, you can call on Toll Free number for more assistance.

Thanks,

Sumit

1 person has this question

My Quick Heal Total security has been renewed but I can't update my product due to update definition became corrupt....Plz suggest

Remove urs antivirus software and download fresh software on quikheal websites.thn instal finish.After finish register Prodact through key.
Answer

Hi Chandra Prakash,

Please confirm below things:

1. Are you facing issue with only one Memory Card or every memory card connected with your system?

2. Also check what kind of virus problem you are facing with Memory Card, such as any unknown exe files created, data hide in memory card or shortcuts created etc.

If issue is with every external device which you are connecting to your system, you may scan your system once in Boot Time Scan mode.

In-case of same issue persist even after scanning, you can call on Toll Free number for more assistance.

Thanks,

Sumit

Purchased a QH Total Security for Android, installed it on a Smartphone and registered it, but registered product key is shown different to one provided, also, it says the product expires in few days. Please help

On my notebook the Green colored QH icon shows "System is secure but the date shown is 15th July'17" while it's 16th July'17 today.  I tried to update the system manually but no change.

If I right click the green icon to open the QH, it DOES NOT open. It does NOT respond to scan command when I attach any external drive to any port of my laptop.

I'm afraid that my security is compromised.

Urgently need your support & a Concrete solution.

My QH Subscription is valid till March 2018.

On my notebook the Green colored QH icon shows "System is secure but the date shown is 15th July'17" while it's 16th July'17 today.  I tried to update the system manually but no change.

If I right click the green icon to open the QH, it DOES NOT open. It does NOT respond to scan command when I attach any external drive to any port of my laptop.

I'm afraid that my security is compromised.

Urgently need your support & a Concrete solution.

Hi Vinayak,

Do check below things:

1. Any error message while opening Quick Heal?

2. Just move your mouse pointer on green colored Q icon on task bar & check Quick Heal version. If its 16.00, do verify issue by re-installing it with latest version 17.00.

To download latest version 17.00, you may visit to www.quickheal.com/installer & download the latest version.

For more assistance, you may call on Toll Free number.

Thanks, 

Sumit

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment