What would be the expiry if renewed before the expiry and after the subscription expiry?
Modified on: Mon, 24 Jul, 2017 at 11:19 AM
This guide would give you the overview of the Quick Heal Software Renewal validity concerns.|
As Per Quick Heal Renewal Policy guidelines:
- Renewal can be done anytime during the subscription period of a copy.
- Quick Heal can be renewed it within six months (180 days) after the date of expiry.
- Next renewal code can be applied to product key after 10days only after the last renewal done.
- If the product is expired and then the renewal was done, new expiry date will be calculated from the date when renewal code is applied.
- If the copy is about to expire then it will be calculated from expiry date itself.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.