Start a new topic
Answered

How can I install Quick Heal on dual boot system?

Hi,

I am using Quick Heal Antivirus and have a computer having dual operating system i.e. Windows 8 and Windows 10.

How can I use the same license on both systems?

Best Answer

Hi Ajit Sahani,

- There is no need to purchase 2 keys for Quick Heal to use on dual boot installation.

Kindly follow below steps.

- Insert Quick Heal Installer CD or confirm the location of setup on the hard disk where it's located.

- Now Click on Start >> Run >> and browse the setup of Quick Heal.

- Add “/multi” Parameter after browsing setup of Quick Heal, as given below:

- “F:\QHTS32.exe /multi”

(F drive is CD drive, or may be Hard Disk drive where setup is located)

- Browse the folder path of Quick Heal where it is already installed and activated, and click on continue.

Note: Multi Os installation doesn't require product registration/activation on second Operating System.

In case of any query, kindly revert back to Toll free no : 18001217377

1 person has this question

Answer

Hi Ajit Sahani,

- There is no need to purchase 2 keys for Quick Heal to use on dual boot installation.

Kindly follow below steps.

- Insert Quick Heal Installer CD or confirm the location of setup on the hard disk where it's located.

- Add “/multi” Parameter after browsing setup of Quick Heal, as given below:

- “F:\QHTS32.exe /multi”

(F drive is CD drive, or may be Hard Disk drive where setup is located)

- Browse the folder path of Quick Heal where it is already installed and activated, and click on continue.

Note: Multi Os installation doesn't require product registration/activation on second Operating System.

In case of any query, kindly revert back to Toll free no : 18001217377

Hello,

i will gives you a some step to install Quick heal.

Insert Quick Heal Installer CD or confirm the location of setup on the hard disk where it's located.

Its a very easy way to installation kindly use it.

https://www.gocheapshop.com/

Hello

Hellllo

Hello

Some foolish people said hi hello etc. In comments nothing else Stop this nonsense if u don't have any answer don't comment please
You can't use a single key on duel boot system you have to purchase 2 user key Otherwise one system will disabled quickheal when the other one updated
Login or Signup to post a comment