I am using Quick Heal Antivirus. I want guidelines to enable and disable this feature.
Any help on this?
can we restore the backup file thro the other pc. , we need the data urgenly. pls help.
How to Disable the feature?
1. Open Quick Heal -> Settings.
2. Turn "Off" Self Protection using the toggle button.
3. Navigate to Quick Heal Installation directory.
4. Open CFRUCONF.INI in Notepad.
5. Change value of "IS_BACKUP_ON" and set it to "0".
(To enable the feature, please set the value to "1".)
6. Save the file.
7. Go to Quick Heal -> Settings.
8. Turn "ON" Self Protection using the toggle button.
For enabling the feature change IS_BACKUP_ON=0 to 1 again
@Kevin - You may restore by taking help of Quick heal Team. Raise ticket on below link with all details.
I HAVE BACKUP FILE BUT I CAN NOT OPEN FILES I WANT TO RESTORE THOSE FILES
I want to delete my quick heal back up from c drive how to do that
Quick Heal File Backup and Restore Utility Engaging Harddisk Please Solve this issue