Start a new topic
Answered

How can I get the activation stauts of Product Key?

Hi,

How can I get the activation stauts of Product Key like whether key is activated or not, product type etc?

Best Answer
Hi Ganesh,

Me too having same concerns, and would like to suggest you to write back to Quick Heal, will get reply soon.

Visit: http://www.quickheal.co.in/submitticket

Answer
Hi Ganesh,

Me too having same concerns, and would like to suggest you to write back to Quick Heal, will get reply soon.

Visit: http://www.quickheal.co.in/submitticket

how can i download the trial vection of quick heal?

i have recently renewed my laptop with quick heal ...by product key.. but it haven't working... how to confirm that .. whether it have been activating in my laptop..or how to activate it..after renwewal. please give suggestion for the same.  

docx

How I can renew my product key. I have already got deducted Rs 1364/- but not got renewal till date. Please look into this matter.

How I can renew my product key. I have already paid the amount but not got renewal till date. Please look into this matter asap.
I think quick heal just forgets everything after receiving payment..... So bad service...... Haven't received the keys even after 24 hours..... What if my system is affected an I'm in immediate need oh an antivirus........ My system will be corrupted in that way.......... Send the keys by tomorrow...... It's a request......please.....

i just buy online a product

but i dint gt its product key

I have received Product Key. Validity up to 02-2020.

how can i Reinstall it

i didnt got the mail abt my transaction for renewal whether its done or not.

I am purchesed QHIS 3user 3yrs product with following keys. I have activated for my customers PC ( for MSEDCL Company) 1&2 are registered but 3rd is already activated for another person. Can I get the details of 3rd key from whom it will activated. 1). 062611s978f601211r88, 2) ce82a6u91r4710b47b10, 3) 8m8722w1901828a190r0
i have lost my key and purchase invoice.

I purchase quick heal total security antivirus online how to get product key

purchased online. I can't install setup file from website. i have got a valid key. But each time it says no internet connection and stops working after putting a valid key. Internet is working too. plz share link for easy download...

Hi

Login or Signup to post a comment