Start a new topic
Answered

Lost Product Key, but have Renewal Code

Hi,

I am using Quick Heal. I have lost the Product Key, but have the Renewal Code; how can I get the Product Key?

Best Answer

Hi ,

Please download Quick Heal version 17 license setup from below mentioned link:

http://www.quickheal.com/installer

1) Open this link and enter your 20 digit product key in blank space and click on submit option.

2) After that you will get the Download Product Installer option. Click on this option. File of size 541 KB will be downloaded, that is our download manager.

3) Run downloaded file, you will get setup down-loader wizard.

4) Click on download button, file will be saved on desktop.

5) After completion of download, remove previous version of Quick Heal and restart your computer, if exist otherwise move to step 6.

6) After restarting install Quick Heal with latest setup.

Please note down your product key before UN-installation of old version of Quick Heal.

Regards,

Bhuvanesh Sharma

2 people have this question

i have already product key but I have unable to active

2 people like this

yes

sir i have activation key but antivirus is not downloading

Answer

Hi ,

Please download Quick Heal version 17 license setup from below mentioned link:

http://www.quickheal.com/installer

1) Open this link and enter your 20 digit product key in blank space and click on submit option.

2) After that you will get the Download Product Installer option. Click on this option. File of size 541 KB will be downloaded, that is our download manager.

3) Run downloaded file, you will get setup down-loader wizard.

4) Click on download button, file will be saved on desktop.

5) After completion of download, remove previous version of Quick Heal and restart your computer, if exist otherwise move to step 6.

6) After restarting install Quick Heal with latest setup.

Please note down your product key before UN-installation of old version of Quick Heal.

Regards,

Bhuvanesh Sharma

Hi ,

For retrieve Quick Heal Product key with the help of renewal key you can contact to Quick Heal Technical support center on 18001217377with all registered details.

need product key

lost batch no. disc cover

Login or Signup to post a comment