Start a new topic

Activation failed

I purchased Quick Heel antivirus pro last month. but after formatting my PC to 64 bit I reinstalled my antivirus , After reinstalling my antivirus I entered the product key after which an error message appeared as (The provided product key is already used as renewal code. Please use appropriate product key for activation.). So, kindly refer to my problem as soon as possible.

10 people have this question

You Have already used maxium allowed activation for the provided product key.to activate the product you need to cantat

Means my money will be in vain only it will not activate If not possible plz tell 

The activation key does not work

I can't register the quickheal .

Renew the Antivirus, product key provided by your team, payment made successfully. But while entering the product key it shows an error. Kindly look into this matter, either refund the payment or provide the correct product key.
After formatted and reload quicke Heal total security. When I submitted my product key . The antivirus says you have already use maximum allowed product key to activation the antivirus. This product valid up to November 2020.
You Have already used maxium allowed activation for the provided product key.to activate the product you need to cantat
Capture.PNG
(13.4 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment