Start a new topic

Problem with updating the virus protection.

Hello,

I have updated my virus protection database but still, the 'Q' icon at the bottom remains red. When I hover over the icon, it says that protection is out of date. I updated it several time and everytime, it says the it is already updated and there are no new updates to download. The icon remains red then too. Please instruct me what to do.

12 people have this question

same problem. And worst customer service with quickheal. Donot recommend others.

still waiting for my ticket to get resolved from 8th march 2018.

I have updated my virus protection database but still, the 'Q' icon at the bottom remains red. When I hover over the icon, it says that protection is out of date. I updated it several time and everytime, it says the it is already updated and there are no new updates to download. The icon remains red then too. Please instruct me what to do.

quick heal antivirus can not update 

can i wright in marathi 

Login or Signup to post a comment