Start a new topic

registration problem

I installed the Quick heal antivirus pro 1pc/3 years in my pc in the m/o feb 2017. My PC is crashed now I have been replaced motherboard of my pc, while I am going to register the message is appear on screen " Product is already register as renewal code. Use appropriate product key for activation"

Please help me, how to register

7 people have this question

please sir kisi v tarah mera prodect key chalu kar dijyae sir.

i have forget my prodect key

i cannot register with my product key

REGISTRATION PROBLEM

thr quick heal pro activation registration key is problem and it is not workign

7k8le-92d1f-6700a-28510 need  registration and activation. i used many of the antivirus and this gave me very hard time to register and imcomplete and i do not know how it will work. how can i reconnend to some one. lilly divecha

I can not register with my previous product key. I have installed in plays store , but it is for 7 days.  My antivirus pack is for 2 years . please help me

yes

My original licence for single user total security for 3 years was installed in 2012, and renewed in 2015 (expiring on 11.10.18). Now I have purchased a renewal licence for another 3 years. After entering the renewal code, registration fails repeatedly. What is the solution?  I have a doubt whether 2nd renewal is permitted or not. Please help me fast, as the existing licence will expire by tomorrow. 

Login or Signup to post a comment