Start a new topic

Registration of multiuser pack

Hello I had purchased Quick heal antivirus pro for 2 users. I installed and registered using one product key for my laptop successfully. Next I completed the installation of antivirus for my desktop PC. I tried registering offline but it shows "unable to register your copy by given information". Then I tried using SMS registration , but I did not receive the OTP. How do I activate the antivirus for my desktop PC? Please provide the necessary help. Thank-you

I had purchased Quick heal antivirus pro for 2 users. I installed and registered using one product key for my desktop PC successfully. Next I completed the installation of antivirus for my Laptop.  How can I registered the same.

Hello I had purchased Quick heal antivirus pro for 2 users,.but at the time of registration in one pc it says invalid key.pl solve the problem

Hello I had purchased Quick heal antivirus pro for 2 users,.but at the time of registration in one pc it gives error message .pl solve the problem

The ideal solution for businesses that want to project professionalism and keep multiple users connected.

Login or Signup to post a comment