Start a new topic

Ransomware attach

My computer's filename and extension automatically turned into the name of Ramsomeve

All of the programs have gone out, despite the fact that despite all the content of my computer and Windows Licenses, there is such a problem.

5 people have this question

My computer is affected by ransomware and all files extension names changes to .dotmap. No file can not be opened. How to restore these files. Please suggest

@somnathBera were you able to recover your files???

No sir,

I am suffering from 16/05/2019 regarding ransomware issue. Around 2 GB data can not recover from Ransomware affection. All files are encrypted by .dotmat extension and can not open. Please help sir

Please ignore previous comment

No sir,

I am suffering from 16/05/2019 regarding ransomware issue. Around 2 GB data can not recover from Ransomware affection. All files are encrypted by .dotmap extension and can not open. Please help sir

Answer my questions:

> All the files in the system were encrypted or only 2 GB of flies?

> If more than 2 GB of files were encrypted then how did you decrypted the other files?

Sir,

All the files in my system were encrypted. But i recovered maximum files from another harddisk in which those data were backup. But in desktop approx 2 GB data which were not backup in another hard disk. For this reason i can not recovered this 2 GB  data. 

Please decrypt these files because there are some important files in the desktop folder.

same in my office

please implement  decrypter

Login or Signup to post a comment