There are two ways you can use to install Quick Heal, using Quick Heal CD or Quick Heal Setup.
1. Using Quick Heal CD
- Insert Quick Heal CD.
- It is an auto run CD.
- Click on Install Quick Heal.
2. Using Quick Heal Setup
- Double click on Quick Heal Setup.
3. Once you run the setup below screen will appear.
4. Installation is in process, wait till Quick Heal installation wizard asked for any action.
5. Here Quick Heal will run memory scan. In-case any problem Quick Heal will set Native boot scan to clear malware.
6. On below screen Click on "I Agree" to accept license agreement and click Next.
7. On below screen installation wizard will ask for the installation path, click “Next” to proceed.
By default it takes System Drive(C:). It’s recommended to install Quick Heal in System drive.
Note: System Drive - Where Operating System is installed is known as System Drive.
8. After clicking on Next, below screen will appear and Quick Heal will start installing in system, wait for some time.
9. Upon successfully installation below screen will appear in front of you.
10. Quick Heal is successfully install on your System Click on Register Now to Register or reactivate your Product.