Description: Quick Heal is having Automatic Update feature. If system is connected with internet connection then Quick heal downloads update automatically. If Virus database date is 3 days old then whenever we open Quick Heal software, dashboard of Quick Heal shows a status as "Protection is Out of Date. Click Update Now to fix the problem".
Scenarios: You may come across below scenarios while updating the Quick Heal.
- System is not connected to internet
- Not having stable internet connection
#Steps to update Quick Heal without Internet Connection:
- Open www.quickheal.com/update site
- Kindly select appropriate product version. i.e Quick Heal 16.00, Quick Heal 17.00.
3. After selecting product version, need to select OS architecture. i.e 32 bit or 64 bit.
4. As per current Virus Database Date of installed Quick heal, need to select Weekly, Monthly or Complete Update.
5. After selecting Version, OS architecture and Update as per Virus database date, you will get option “Download”.
6. Download the update file.
7. After downloading, run that file where the Quick Heal is installed and click on “Update Now”.
8. A window of "Successful Update" will appear once the updates are applied successfully.
#Requirements to Update Quick Heal without internet connection:
- Required at least one system where the internet connectivity is there.
#How to check Quick Heal Product Version, OS architecture & Virus database date:
- Open Quick Heal Dashboard -> Help -> About.
- Right hand top, you will get Virus database date.
- Product version and OS architecture as marked in image.
Note: In case of any query or required assistance, you may raise ticket on below link so our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query. http://esupport.quickheal.com/support/tickets/new