Quick Heal Cross Renewal - Information and T&C
Modified on: Sat, 22 Jun, 2019 at 9:21 PM
|This guide would give you the overview of the feature “Cross Renewal” which help to upgrade lower version of Quick Heal to higher version.|
- It’s one of the enhancements made in Quick Heal 2014 and later versions.
- Its help to migrate your existing lower version of Quick Heal to higher version.
- Only lower level products can be Cross Renewed to higher level products.
- Lower level product with the latest version can be Cross Renewed to the higher level product with the latest Version.
- If installed Quick Heal product is activated, and its product level is same as that of Upgrade Pack, then only upgrade will be performed.
|Product Name||Product Level|
|Guardian || 1|
|Antivirus Pro|| 2|
|Internet Security Essentials|| 3 |
|Internet Security|| 4|
|Total Security|| 5|
Terms and conditions:
- System must be connected to the Internet.
- Product key to be Cross Renewed must be registered on server.
- Need to purchase Quick Heal upgrade(Renewal) pack of higher version.
- Cross Renewal is not supported for the product keys that belong to the multi-user pack.
- Cross Renewal is not supported on server-based Operating System (E.g. Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008).
|Yoy may go through below link to get more information on Upgrade Pack:|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.