Quick Heal MultiDevice Product - Information and T&C
Modified on: Wed, 16 Aug, 2017 at 11:03 AM
This guide would help you to know the Quick Heal Multi-Device Product.|
- Quick Heal Total Security Multi-Device is a product of Quick Heal in which ONE PRODUCT KEY will be used TO SECURE, WINDOWS, MAC and ANDROID devices under the single Product Key.
- Quick Heal Total Security Multi-Device comes in 3 Devices and 5 Devices for 1 year and 3 years validity.
- Common enhancements are made in Windows, MAC and Android products.
- There is no different in terms of functionality between the regular builds of Desktop/MAC/Android and Multi-Device builds.
- Only the difference is that under the hood of the single key, we have covered Windows, MAC and Android devices.
Supported Environment & Features:
- For Windows: Microsoft Windows XP/Service Pack-3 and Higher Operating System.
- For Android: OS- 4.0 and Above.
- For MAC: MAC OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 & 10.12
Terms and conditions:
- Same Product Key can be used to secure all your devices i.e. one product key can be used to activate Quick Heal Total Security Multi-Device on Windows & MAC systems and Fonetastic Multi-Device on Android mobiles.
- These devices can be a mix and can be used in any combination of Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
- There is no maximum activation count limit for Multi-Device Product Keys.
- Traces for License Activation & Deactivation will be managed solely through Remote Device Management (RDM).
- Offline Activation Process is not applicable for this Multi-Device Product.
- Renewal can be done for all the devices at the same time.
- Product Key cannot be used to renew Quick Heal Total Security Multi-Device Product.
|You may go through the below FAQ for more information on Quick Heal Multi-Device:|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.